This rich chocolate fudge will melt in your mouth! It’s smooth and creamy texture with the perfect crunch of almonds is undoubtedly a crowd pleaser!
With the holiday season approaching , everyone is constantly in search of an ideal gift. I am sure these almond fudge would be an excellent choice for holiday gifts! It can be prepared in a jiffy with a handful of ingredients. Moreover, what else could give that personal touch than something homemade!
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1 can ( 14 oz/ 397g)
Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chip – 12 oz ( 340g)
Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Chopped, Toasted Almond – 1/4 th cup and 2 tbsp for garnishing
About 2 pounds
- Combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 min and then stir.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 15-20 seconds interval and stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds and the vanilla extract .
- Line a 8 inch square pan or any suitable one with foil paper, grease with butter and spread the mixture onto it.
- Sprinkle a layer of almonds to garnish and gently press so that they remain intact.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut them into 1 inch squares.
- Can be stored in airtight container for about 1 week. Enjoy!