Summer is the season of watermelons! It is an excellent choice to stay hydrated and beat the heat. Everybody loves to eat this sweet-juicy fruit. However, always eating them as cut slices or dices becomes a bit boring!
How about having them in the form of a Popsicle! It’s a super-easy dessert that everyone from kids to adults will enjoy equally.
I used strawberries as well to add flavor to the popsicles. You could add any other fruit of your choice or relish the watermelon flavor as it is!
- Diced seedless watermelon – 2 cups
- Roughly chopped strawberries – 1 cup
- Sugar (optional) – 1-2 tsps
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and make a purée.
- Transfer the purée into popsicle molds and freeze them for 4-6 hours.
Voilà! Now slrup your yummy, guilt-free popsicle 🙂